I recently ran across and bought this old classic devotional called A Diary of Private Prayer by John Baillie. I had never heard of this little gem before. It is divided by 31 chapters for each of the 31 days of the month and has two pages for each day, one entitled Morning and the other Evening. Sort of like Spurgeon’s devotional called Morning & Evening. Each day has a morning prayer and an evening prayer that serves as an aide to your prayer time along with a blank page on the left so that you can write down your own prayers and intercessions to be prayed along with it.
Oct 17 2010
- 1 John 1John Andrew Murray Audiobooks Bad Relationships Bible Bible Study Books Children Christ Darkness death Devotion Devotional Eternal Faith Father Fear God Gospel Grace Grief Idols J.I. Packer Jesus Life Love Morning Path Plans Poetry Prayer Priorities Purpose Relationship Revelation Sin Spiritual Growth Spurgeon stories Teaching Testimony Trust Valley of Vision Way
- Relaying God’s Whispers
- When God Doesn’t Rescue (Philippians 1:12-30)
- 10 Things Not to Say to Those Who Are Hurting
- Never Forsaken
- How to Gain God’s Attention
- What is Prayer?
- Art Bows to God
- First Things First
- It’s Not Fair
- He Knows Me
- You are my God
- When You Don’t Recognize God
- How to Pray for an Hour
- Psalms 147 Praise the Lord!
- Psalms 139 Part 2 Fearfully & Wonderfully Made
- Psalms 139 Part 1 Fully Known By God
- Psalms 121 Kept by God
- Psalms 116 Soothing a Restless Heart
- Psalms 119 The Word of God Part 3
- Psalms 119 The Word of God Part 2